* "Naranja Mecánica" Metálico y Marfil Charol / "Clockwork Orange" Metallic and Ivory Patent Leather
* Taco 7.5cm / 3" High Heel
* Modelo Selene / Model Selene
* Capellada en dos piezas superpuestas / Two overlapping pieces toe box
* Talón abierto / Open Heel
* Pulsera Recta / Straight Ankle Strap
Modelo Selene - 4002
Details & Policy
Cruzartango is the result of a continuing exploration of organic and ergonomic dance shoes. They are built with a flexible sole, generous padding and a steady slightly wider heel for stability.
These shoes are hand made in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in limited editions. If this specific model of Cruzartango shoes is not your size, heel high, leather and/or color of your preference and fit, please contact us with inquiries regarding availabily of materials (some leathers are temporarily or permanently unavailable) and to place your order.
Items in their original condition (new, unworn) can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Full refund (minus handling & shipping cost) or item-exchange are available options. Worn items, orders outside the U.S., final sale items and custom orders are non-returnable.
Note: To ensure the return option, please perform the shoe fitting ONLY on a carpeted surface.